United We Read is the second Filipino ReaderCon, following the success of the first event held during the Manila International Book Fair in 2011. This is an event for all Filipino readers, book bloggers, book club members, publishers and educators who have a passion for books and reading.
When: August 18, 2011 (Saturday), 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Where: Filipinas Heritage Library, Makati City
Registration Fee: Php 150, inclusive of snacks and certificate
Participants are free to have lunch at their preferred venue.
Want to blog about the event?
- Kaarawan ni Jose Rizal! Kelan kayo huling nagbasa ng akda nya at ano iyon? 8 hours ago
- @perfectrhin Thanks for retweeting! 21 hours ago
- @dementedchris Thank you, Chris! 22 hours ago
- Thanks for retweeting, @juditigger! 22 hours ago
- @PandorasBooks Thanks for retweeting!:) 22 hours ago