IT’S AUGUST! Do you know what this means?
16 days left before United We Read: The 2nd Filipino ReaderCon!
You may also pre-register through Filipinas Heritage Library through the contact information below:
- Landline number: 892-1801, look for Verne
- Mobile number: 0917-561-2413
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some reminders/notes about pre-registration:
- If you’ve already pre-registered with FHL, you do not need to fill out this form, and vice versa.
- Registration fee of Php 150 will be done at the venue. Cash payments only.
The fee is inclusive of snacks, a certificate, and a raffle entry. Lunch will not be served, but participants are encouraged to dine at the restaurants nearby. Participants will also be given a 10% discount at Amici for the day.
- Pre-registrants must register at the event before 8:00 am so they can secure their slots. Otherwise, they will have to line up with the walk-ins. First come, first served.
- You may still walk-in on the day itself. However, priority will be given to pre-registrants who secure their slot before 8AM.
- Please course all pre-registrations only through this form or through the FHL contact details above. Any pre-registrations done through other channels will not be honored.
United We Read: The 2nd Filipino ReaderCon will be on August 18, 2012, 8:00am to 6:00pm at the Filipinas Heritage Library. This event is held in partnership with Filipinas Heritage Library (FHL) and National Book Development Board (NBDB), and sponsored by Scholastic, McDonald’s, Flipreads, Anvil Publishing, Hachette Philippines, Amici Philippines, OMF Literature and Adarna House. See you there! :)